Here is a list of the most pertinent questions we ask to qualify:
1) What does the business do? Revenues?
2) What is the business structure? What are all of the products and services offered? What is your competitive advantage?
3) Who owns the company? What are the roles of each? How much experience of each?
4) Why are they looking for financing? What will it help them achieve? (ie. Meet payroll? Pay suppliers on time? Pay payroll taxes on time? Build inventory levels?)
5) Who are their customers? Are there any concentrations?
6) How do they bill their customers? Net 30? Net 60? Is there any progress billing? (if so, I cannot work with it unless it is a small portion of the business) Take me through a typical transaction. Do you get a Purchase Order? Do you work off of contracts? What is all of the supporting documentation that goes along with an invoice? What is the proof of delivery? Do you get sign offs from your customer?
7) Do you have any liens or judgements on the company?
8) Are there any outstanding lines of credit or term loans? What are they secured by? (if all business assets we will need to take a look at the collateral to see if we can take the LOC out or have the bank subordinate their position).
9) What is the timing?
10) Who else is looking at this deal?
Deal size-Start-ups ($1MM) up to $60MM in revenues
Industries we work with:
Service related businesses.
Any business selling to another business on terms and billing for products delivered or work performed qualifies.
Industries we don’t work with at this time: Construction and Third Party Medical (where they get paid through insurance companies, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
What we need in order to evaluate a deal:
1. Attached application – please fill in all the blanks or enter N/A where necessary
2. Most recent detail & summary receivables aging
3. Accounts payable aging
4. Customer List – customers will NOT be contacted
5. Current Financials (balance sheet, P&L statement)
6. A recent invoice with proof of delivery, proof of payment and purchase order/contract if available.
We're a group of financial planners with various backgrounds of expertise. We're here to help all of our clients and their unique needs related to their retirement and financial help. No future is too big or too small for us, our goal is to simply help create a positive future for all of our clients.
Here at MILES CAPITAL ADVISORS we understand that financial planning for your future is scary and uncertain, especially in today's economy. But, rest assured that in our hands we've helped clients with all types of backgrounds successfully and happily retire with their financial hopes and dreams met and, often exceeded. We want to help make that dream become a reality for your Company and your family too.
OUR TARGET MARKET OF CUSTOMERS
• Our niche is Fast Growth, Startups, Turnarounds, Bank Exiting
and Non or Under-Bankable Relationships.
• Businesses with solid AR from creditworthy customers are
our prospect base.
• Personal credit of the business owner is not an issue; we look at
our client’s customer’s ability to pay. Tax liens, client concentration
and other challenging funding situations can be overcome.
• Our Invoice Factoring, Purchase Order Funding, AR Management and
Credit Protection programs are perfect for Fast Growing Clients with
B2B or B2G sales of $25,000 – $3,000,000 per month.
ITEMS WE NEED TO MAKE AN OFFER
1. Request Application from Contact Us Form - please fill in all the blanks or enter N/A where necessary
2. Most recent detail & summary receivables aging by invoice date
3. Accounts payabl
4. Customer List with addresses – customers will NOT be contacted
5. Current Financials and last two years financials (if available)
6. A recent customer transaction – including: purchase order/contract, invoice, proof of delivery/service rendered and any other supporting documentation for that order.
7. Articles of Incorporation/Organization
8. Copy of Owner’s Driver’s License
9. Detailed Inventory List broken out by Raw goods, Work in Process, Finished goods and any recent appraisals (if applicable)
10. Detailed Equipment List and any recent appraisals (if applicable)
INTERESTED IN WHAT WE DO?
REQUEST AN APPLICATION
MILES CAPITAL ADVISORS
INVOICE FACTORING, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING AND ASSET BASED LOANS FOR U.S. AND MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS.